2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Towing Capacity
Almost everyone knows of the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, a perennial favorite among drivers near Carol Stream and St. Charles. The 2019 Chevrolet Silverado towing capacity is 12,200 pounds, making it one of the strongest competitors in the full-size truck segment. With a hydroformed, boxed high-strength steel frame, it also offers an impressive maximum payload capacity of 2,543 pounds.
Chevy Silverado 1500 Engine Breakdown
With four powerful engine options, you’ll enjoy a satisfying Chevy Silverado 1500 towing capacity no matter which model you select. Explore your options in depth to make the right choice for your daily drives:
- 2.7L Turbo Engine
- 310 hp and 348 lb-ft of torque
- 7,000-pound towing capacity
- 4.3L V6 Engine
- 285 hp and 305 lb-ft of torque
- 7,900-pound towing capacity
- 5.3L V8 Engine
- 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque
- 11,600-pound towing capacity
- 6.2L V8 Engine
- 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque
- 12,200-pound towing capacity
Not seeing the Silverado towing capacity that you need to complete your work? Perhaps you’re searching for a heavy-duty version of this pickup. When you come to Haggerty Auto Group, you’ll also have the option to choose one of these more powerful Silverado models:
- Chevy Silverado 2500HD – 15,400-pound towing capacity
- Chevy Silverado 3500HD – 23,100-pound towing capacity
Chevy Silverado Towing Features
Although the 2019 Chevy Silverado leaves nothing to desire under the hood, it also offers plenty of useful towing features. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Trailering Package: Every Silverado receives a standard towing package with a 2-inch receiver, a 4-pin connector, an automatic locking rear differential, and a 7-wire harness with a 7-way sealed connector.
- Optional Max Trailering Package: On select trims, drivers will have the option to select the Handling/Trailering package, which offers revised shock tuning, upgraded rear springs, and other advanced components.
- Optional Tow Mirrors: Towing mirrors for Chevy Silverado trucks are available as accessory upgrades. They make it safer to tow, no matter where your daily drives take you.
For even more features, you might consider exploring Silverado special edition options like the Centennial, the Redline, or the Midnight.
Find a Chevrolet for Sale with the Haggerty Auto Group
Ready to get some hands-on experience with the 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 towing capacity? Although we can’t give you a real-life demonstration, we can set you up behind the wheel of any Chevrolet for sale at our dealerships! Contact us today or explore our new Silverado 1500 inventory before visiting your local Haggerty Auto Group location. Still not sure which model to choose? Compare the Ford F-150 vs. Chevy Silverado 1500 with our team, or take an in-depth look at the F-150 trim levels.
From the day you drive off our lot to the next time you trade-up for a new vehicle, we’ll be your trusted source for service and advice. We can even teach you how often to change your oil or what the GVWR of your vehicle is today!